Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
- The delivery schedule will be forwarded to the client after and when the order is analysed and finalized and paid for in full.
- The normal delivery is from 15 to 45 days, depending of course upon the size of the order and also the mode of shipment.
- We accept payments through PayPal , Bank Transfer, Western Union/Instagram & Banker’s Cheques.
- As soon as we receive your order we will mail back requesting confirmation of the same followed by a proforma invoice describing the quantity, amount of the order.
- The order, after procurement shall be delivered only upon receiving the payment.
- The order once placed & confirmed cannot be cancelled. If cancelled a written acceptance of cancellation has to be obtained from the Craft India management.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All charges levied for transferring or issuing cheques for the payable amounts shall be borne by the customer.
- All charges levied by the bank in case of fund transfers are to be borne by the customer.
- Any and all damages occurring from transportation of products are not to be held liable against Craft India or any team member. They are to be reported directly to the carrier.